This meal is a game changer. I was in a cooking rut, sick of the routine taste palate and missing dairy desperately when someone on one of my allergy Facebook groups posted a recipe for a ranch seasoning packet mix, free of any dairy. Yes, please! This is the best non-dairy, dairy mimic I have found yet and oh boy does my whole family love it.
Side note- this is not part of the written recipe, but I also roast some asparagus and cut that up to add to the pasta. You could do this with any favorite vegetable to add a little color to an otherwise beige (although delicious) meal.
Again, a food photographer I am not, but that doesn’t make the meal any less scrumptious.
Dairy-Free Ranch Chicken Pasta
Ranch Seasoning Ingredients
- ½ tsp basil
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbs parsley
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup Just Mayo
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 box rotini noodles (we have had the best luck with Ronzoni Smart Taste to avoid egg cc)
- Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes – 1 hour (or until cooked through)
- Cook noodles
- Combine seasonings for ranch packet. Mix in 1 cup of Just Mayo.
- Chop cooked chicken, add to the cooked noodles. Stir in the ranch mix until well combined and place in serving dish.
- Heat further in oven if necessary, otherwise, enjoy!